discuss: Thread: flood contra cvs repository

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: flood contra cvs repository
From: --s+ ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2001 08:48:36 -0000

ehlo,
our cvs is currently out of order becouse of flood in north poland.

--
			http://ibiblio.org/ser/
current projects: {linuxdoc|gnu}.org|{hyperreal|pld.org}.pl|maxweber.net
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2001 15:49:01 -0000

DOH

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.

Date: 10 Jul 2001 16:14:17 -0000

> ehlo,
> our cvs is currently out of order becouse of flood in north poland.

electricity is back, there are problems with public transport in
gdansk city, but situation seems to be brought under control.

cvs is running.