discuss: How to on "Booting Linux from DiskOnChip"

Subject: Re: Re: [discuss] How to on "Booting Linux from DiskOnChip"
From: "Rohit Agarwal" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Apr 2006 17:18:31 -0000

  Hi Paul,

Thanks for your proof reading. I wanted to know if you are one of the reviewers for TLDP.In case you are, would you like to officially review the document and convert it to the format as per TLDP standards.
Just for information sake I wrote a How To few months back " Libdc1394 library for firewire camera" that was reviewed by Tabatha Marshal and got published in Jan 2006.

Please mail me as soon as possible .

Regards,
Rohit