discuss: How to for making DiskOnChip Linux Bootable

Subject: How to for making DiskOnChip Linux Bootable
From: "Rohit Agarwal" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Apr 2006 16:35:00 -0000

Hello,
I am planning to write a How To on "Booting Linux from M-Systems Flash Drive: Disk-on-Chip". I know that there are lots of document available on net but the problem with them is that they all are very ambiguos and kind of incomplete.I had a tough time in making Disk-on-Chip linux bootable by following those documents.Also none of the documents talk about how to make a INFTL Disk-on-Chip linux bootable. So I thought for writing this How to.
I need a feedback for should I go about writing the document or not.

Please mail me as soon as possible.

Regards
Rohit

Rohit Agarwal
Mtech (II Yr)
International Institute of Information Technology,
Bangalore,India
mobile:+91 9886553734