discuss: Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Subject: Re: [discuss] Fwd: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
From: Sergiusz Pawlowicz ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2006 09:13:12 -0000

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 07:44:49PM +1100, Gareth Anderson wrote:
> Hi Sergiusz,
>
> On 3/14/06, Sergiusz Pawlowicz <
> ####@####.#### wrote:
> >
> > What exactly problems? Please call the police about this spammer.
> > If you want, you can also volunteer to manual job: approving
> > subscribtions.
> >
> > > Is it working at all? My message did appear in the archives but I do not
> > > receive copies of the messages I send to the list...
> >
> > Please check your mailbox carefully.
> >

> Sergiusz is this a harsh sounding sense of humour? I'm not sure how I am
> expected to interpret those last two statements. Sarcasm? Outright insults?.

Yes. We do not send any spam to you, this spam also do not touch our
server. Before you send any objections, please check the headers.
Your e-mail was harvested by Amazon.Com spammers and they
are sending a spam directly to you. In this situation, my only idea
is to call the police, because i've heard you have in US anti-spam bill.
It is good idea to report spam coming from one of the major US internet
shops. The other idea is to block domain "amazon.com" in your MTA/MUA.

Your next supposition was also untruth: e-mails from list come to your
mailbox as usual, there are no problems.

And finally, if you want to report any technical problems, please contact the
owner of the list next time, the owner will check your problems with
internet e-mail system off the list. Your letter with objections you
sent to the list was simply untruth. Sorry for my "harsh sounding sense
of humour"...

--
S.