discuss: Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Subject: Re: [discuss] Fwd: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
From: "Gareth Anderson" ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2006 08:44:49 -0000

Hi Sergiusz,

On 3/14/06, Sergiusz Pawlowicz <
####@####.#### wrote:

> What exactly problems? Please call the police about this spammer.
> If you want, you can also volunteer to manual job: approving
> subscribtions.
>
> > Is it working at all? My message did appear in the archives but I do not
> > receive copies of the messages I send to the list...
>
> Please check your mailbox carefully.

Sergiusz is this a harsh sounding sense of humour? I'm not sure how I am
expected to interpret those last two statements. Sarcasm? Outright insults?.

I have being subscribed to the TLDP mailing lists for over 2 years now, I
have being involved in some discussions regarding things, I am not a huge
contributor to the TLDP nor do I claim to be.

I am requesting the admins have a look because I know they used to exist. I
have only had problems of late, the posts I made in 2004 did not have this
problem at all.
I check my spam filter every day, I check my inbox every day, I have not
seen replies to any thread I have posted. I do get the occasional email from
other people via discuss...

I am also unsure of if everyone is actually getting emails to the list, I
may not be the only one not receiving some emails.
Either that or things have quietened down, in the past an email asking to
inlcude a document generally had more than 2 replies, maybe things are
quieter. But since there are apparently 384 subscribers, I'm not sure if
thats right.

Regards,
Gareth