discuss: Re: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Subject: Fwd: Your Amazon.com Inquiry
From: "Gareth Anderson" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Mar 2006 08:59:03 -0000

Hi,

This time I got this reply from amazon apparently. Can the TLDP admins look
to see if there are problems with the mailing list software?

Is it working at all? My message did appear in the archives but I do not
receive copies of the messages I send to the list...

Regards,
Gareth

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:55:32 +1100
From: "Gareth Anderson" ####@####.####
To: "LDP Discussion" ####@####.####
Subject: [discuss] Debian Project decides that the GFDL is ok

Hi,

There's being a lot of discussion about the GFDL not being compatible with
the Debian project.

This appears to be no longer the case:
http://trends.newsforge.com/trends/06/03/13/1615216.shtml

Regards,
Gareth

P.S. I only got 2 replies about the GNU/Linux Tools Summary, considering its
being through 3 or 4 partial reviews, are we going to accept my document or
not?
http://karakas-online.de/gnu-linux-tools-summary