discuss: linuxdoc, query, bug ?

Subject: Re: [discuss] linuxdoc, query, bug ?
From: steven aatkinson ####@####.####
Date: 5 Mar 2006 04:33:17 -0000

> I suspect that it's not being maintained. ...  This problem is
  > discussed in my howto: Howtos-with-LinuxDoc.
  > Are you interested in maintaining it?   It does need a maintainer.
  > In my opinion, more tags should only be added if there's a strong need
  > for them, since the main beauty of LinuxDoc is it's simplicity and
  > minimal number of tags.  You could become the maintainer of the Debian
  > package and then supply your revisions to other distributions too.  I
  > think this is what sano did.

  I'm interested in seeing it maintained. Whether I have the time or skills to do it,
  I'll have to reconsider July/August. The answer according to my personal data
  transputer is 66.66% no.

  I included the note about fedora 4 and their version of linuxdoc-tools  having a bug, just incase the LDP is considering upgrading anytime soon.

  Sorry about my email client being stupid, but I'm stuck with it.

  S.A.

 Yahoo! Mail