discuss: Re: Processing Error

Subject: Re: Fwd: Processing Error
From: David Merrill ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2001 19:20:41 -0000

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 08:10:34PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> I noticed that my new suse 7.2 lyx recognise docbook in it's configuration
> process and accept opening a docbook lyx template. It gives a sgml file, but
> this don't seems to be docbook.
>
> the docbook2html gives a lot of errot messages and you will find below the
> result of the bocbook processor in line.
>
> lyx error or error of mine ?

I've pointed out the problem below...

	<citetitle>http://whatever.org</citetitle>
	</ulink></otheraddr>
      </address>
    </affiliation>

As you probably have noticed, the DocBook for the <artheader> section
can get very verbose and be a bother. This is perhaps what some people
who find linuxdoc easier than DocBook dislike. It is indeed a bother
to write to many nested tags.

> nsgmls:newfile1.sgml:18:9:E: end tag for "AUTHOR" which is not finished
> nsgmls:newfile1.sgml:28:6:E: document type does not allow element "PARA"
>  here; missing one of "ABSTRACT", "PRINTHISTORY", "AUTHORBLURB",
>  "LEGALNOTICE" start-tag nsgmls:newfile1.sgml:29:6:E: document type does not
>  allow element "TOC" here

> --
> <http://www.dodin.net> ####@####.####
> WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it