discuss: inode, inode, where is my inode?

Subject: Re: inode, inode, where is my inode?
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2001 16:40:06 -0000

David, if you like I will allow you SSH access to our CVS server. It is
backed up nightly and as long as you do frequent commits it should solve a
lot of potential problems for you.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.