discuss: The Postfix-Cyrus-Sasl_Auxprop-MySQL-Web_Cyradm HOWTO..update..

Subject: The Postfix-Cyrus-Sasl_Auxprop-MySQL-Web_Cyradm HOWTO..update..
From: Amin Astaneh ####@####.####
Date: 10 Oct 2005 04:26:23 -0000

'Tille'-
Sorry that I have not maintained correspondance with you sooner, but class got in the way of the
current project at hand..

I have written the current revision of the how-to in LaTex format and also rendered it into
PDF format. The PDF file is available here:
http://weaponofmassdisruption.com/files/howto1.pdf

I hope that the current version is to your liking and I hope that it is easier to convert from
tex to docbook than writing it from scratch.
I have not heard from Mr. Luc DeLouw as of late regarding branching from his original HOW-TO
and I do not mind calling upon his services if needed, although we came to the conclusion that
our approaches are too different to group together. Of course that is always welcome to be
brought back into discussion.

Please reply soon- I am anxious to see this documentation go to publishing.

-Amin Astaneh