discuss: New Member and Proposed HOWTO

Subject: New Member and Proposed HOWTO
From: "Nathanial C. Jones" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Sep 2005 03:06:54 -0000

Hi, I'm new here, my name is Nathan and I am a CS student at Rochester
Institute of Technology.

I joined up to get the ball rolling on developing a HOWTO for which I've
got a mini-HOWTO published at the CUPS website.  This HOWTO would cover
the configuration of hardware print servers with CUPS and potentially
other print systems.  The mini-HOWTO covers only the configuration of
CUPS with the Netgear WPS606 Wireless Print Server and would serve as
the basis of a more extensive HOWTO that would cover as many print
servers as possible.  You can find the mini-HOWTO at
http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L317+I0+T+P1+Q.

Over the next week or so I will work on the initial version of the full
HOWTO, under the assumption that I will get a go ahead from the rest of
you.

--
Nathanial C. Jones ####@####.####