discuss: part of the review?

Subject: Re: part of the review?
From: Poet/Joshua Drake ####@####.####
Date: 15 Jul 2001 06:29:33 -0000

>If you spent the same amount time doing this as writing emails saying which is
>better, it would be done by now :)

Heh, but we all have nothing better to do on 12:00 AM on a Saturday Night.
Were geeks ;)

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.