discuss: status report author checkup

Subject: Re: status report author checkup
From: Hank Dietz ####@####.####
Date: 10 Aug 2005 10:55:29 -0000

For what it's worth, I'm the author of the very old Parallel
Processing HOWTO, which I have been trying to upgrade into the
new Parallel Processing Guide.  I also am a Professor at UK,
so it isn't shocking that the update has been going slower
than hoped given that it is done in my "copius spare time."

In any case, the volume of email involving TLDP issues that
I don't care about makes me pretty slow to respond to any
requests -- pretty much the same point David was making....

Perhaps it would be appropriate to move a lot of this volume
to a wiki or other non-email medium, reserving email for the
critical author contacts...?

Quoting David Lawyer ####@####.####

--
Hank Dietz, Professor & James F. Hardymon Chair in Networking         .-.
University of Kentucky, Electrical & Computer Engineering Dept.   .-. /v\