discuss: TARPL news 2005 week 20

Subject: TARPL news 2005 week 20
From: Stein Gjoen ####@####.####
Date: 24 May 2005 14:17:01 -0000

Hello,

The prototyping labs are not dead. Much is happening and I thought it
might add more inputs to the work by giving updates. Progress is uneven
so I am resisting the temptation to call this a weekly news bulletin.

Much of my TLDP work is located at my home page
	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/home.html

It was getting a bit unwieldy so I did a long overdue restructuring
moving things over to the prototyping page and linked in most
prototypes made by me so far
	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/tarpl.html

In addition the web correlator script is now on line and (somewhat)
documented. I am not even pretending it is user friendly. The program
is about 150 lines of AWK script, takes in apache logs and creates
a HTML report. These reports can be huge both in terms of size on
paper as well as number of bytes. Sample is about 180 KB.

Regards,
    Stein Gjoen