discuss: Re: [shahvez@cerebrumtech.com: buying tldp.org]

Subject: Re: Fwd: [shahvez@cerebrumtech.com: buying tldp.org]
From: Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2005 17:43:19 -0000

: ) .

A quizz-game for you :
Q:  That true 'tldp' is quite punchy but why wouldn't he just invents another simple mnemonic ?
A:  That's simple, because then he couldn't make an purchase offer.
A':  He indeed has no other activities but buying.

Guylhem Aznar ####@####.#### wrote:
Have a laught.

--
Bien à vous - Best regards,
Guylhem P. Aznar

--
####@####.#### http://externe.net
Périmé/Deprecated: @oeil.qc.ca, @metalab.unc.edu, @ibiblio.org, @7un.org
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:00:52 +0500
À: ####@####.####
De: Shahvez Fazail ####@####.####
Objet: buying tldp.org

I am a web investor and I saw your domain, and very interested in
purchasing/buying your site. If you wish to sell this web site, please
reply me with the cost for the web site, I`m not very concerned about
the earning but rather concerned with the great domain name. I am
buying some open source web sites thanks

Best regards,

Shahvez Fazail

Cerebrum Technologies
http://www.cerebrumtech.com

http://lists.tldp.org/

 Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages.