discuss: Publishing process

Subject: Re: Publishing process
From: Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2005 17:15:15 -0000

Hello,

This is a simple chart. Just want is needed. Provided it's displayed somewhere on the website
for exemple a prime link, and I think it would be complete... for the publishing activity.

BTW,  I would have a little critic : it is a pity, the doc. maintaining process does not appear in the same flowchart, as well as the licensing handling. I mean all theses major points, often become
questions in the forum AFAIKS. Maybe would it be usefull it add theses on a same visual support.

mathdesc

Machtelt Garrels ####@####.#### wrote:

http://lists.tldp.org/

 Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages.