discuss: MoreTLDP Job Descriptions

Subject: Re: MoreTLDP Job Descriptions
From: Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####
Date: 15 Mar 2005 14:25:15 -0000

Bonjour,

You AFAIK are the only one  to work on it. We must have misunderstood, talking about
David Hurton's work on Jobs description (that's the mail's context on which you replied) I was thinking theses two parallel tasks met into an another ressource : a kind of occupation board.
BTW of this ressource everyone could see who is in charge of what and BTW of your chart everyone could know the general working, but also where start and stop the 'working area' of a specific job description. I feel like the two of them describes a kind of occupation board, mainly because of this synoptic aspect. Finally I said that this is exactly what is needed and IMHO I think it will help contributing effort.

I'am looking forward seeing your chart because with Godoy's idea of measure and dating, if I can said so, it will even be possible to estimated the time of such or such work. Don't you think this could be more efficient, clear and rationnal ?

Thanks,
mathdesc

Machtelt Garrels ####@####.#### wrote:

http://lists.tldp.org/

 Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages.