discuss: TLDP Job descriptions for Stein Gjoen

Subject: Re: TLDP Job descriptions for Stein Gjoen
From: "David Horton" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2005 20:37:33 -0000

I found the term "Technical Contributor" mentioned several times on the
volunteer list.  I chose to address the positions listed the volunteer
list as a starting point.  I'm sure there are job descriptions to add,
subtract and rearrange.  But, to keep the task managable I would like to
finish the original descriptions before we decide to make changes.

Dave