discuss: MoreTLDP Job Descriptions

Subject: Re: MoreTLDP Job Descriptions
From: Jorge Godoy ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2005 19:06:38 -0000

Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.#### writes:

> Well I think this is already well thought up, thanks for theses
> precisions... :)

They are based on the work being done and feedback to the mailing lists, I
haven't created anything -- maybe just condensated the thoughts...

> Don't you think this FAQ style content should be displayed in author's job
> description ?

I don't know.  This isn't the author's job to me, but the "librarian" job.  We
already have people reviewing these things and checking the licenses.  From
time to time we see that somebody tried to contact someone and didn't succeed
:-)

> As well, I think this 'in/out conditions' have to be clearely displayed for
> every job ?

I think we are missing the focus on the documents if we start focusing on all
the rest...  It is important, of course, but our objective is documentation.

> This way when someone choose the role he has a full concise abstract of
> this. As well a link to the available licences where such conditions are
> completely explained would be security.

There is a lot at the Manifesto.

See specially items 5 and 6.

Be seeing you,