discuss: Man-Page mini-HOWTO

Subject: Man-Page mini-HOWTO
From: Grendel Drago ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2001 17:01:59 -0000

If the maintainer is still around, please acknowledge
your presence even if you don't have time for a full
reply, so I know you're out there at least.

See http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/markup.html .

I would like to translate Man-Page from HTML into
DocBook SGML for the Linux Documentation Project. I
know very little about the subject, so I won't be
doing much-if-any content adjusting.

Is this the latest available version? Are we sure that
there's no SGML version floating around out there?

If there's no reply from this address in a week or so,
I'll start porting it over regardless.

-adam buchbinder

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/