discuss: Debian-free licenses was Re: modifiability of docs: final decision

Subject: Re: Debian-free licenses was Re: modifiability of docs: final decision
From: doug jensen ####@####.####
Date: 10 Mar 2005 01:23:50 -0000

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:07:04PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting doug jensen ####@####.####
>
> > Well, there you go, you have your flame thrower out and all warmed up.
> > I'm not playing a game with you Rick.  You made statements in your
> > postings that you apparently are not willing to defend,  Why?
>
> To repeat:  I'm focussing on what's _actually_ under discussion, rather
> than indulging an apparent attempt at an irrelevant cheap trick.
>
> I conclude that you have no interest in addressing what's _actually_ under
> discussion.  Sorry, I don't play games:  I'm trying to help the LDP on a
> question of fact.  When and if you want to join us, you know where we
> are.

Trying to make it appear the you have the support of someone that has
not participated in our discussion will not help.

As I originally said you have included misinformation in your postings.
You asked if I was willing to defend that.  Here I am, where are you?

And again I will not let you control me.

--
Doug Jensen