discuss: Netscape+Proxy (HOW-TO for inHouse IntraNet)

Subject: Re: Netscape+Proxy (HOW-TO for inHouse IntraNet)
From: "Joy E Yokley" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2001 21:27:30 -0000

I agree. This document needs to be scrapped.

             Joy E. Yokley
Linux Information Development
IBM Linux Technology Services
              512-838-4118

                    David Merrill
                    <david@luperca       To:     ldp-discuss ####@####.####
                    lia.net>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Netscape+Proxy (HOW-TO for inHouse IntraNet)
                    07/10/01 03:37
                    PM

Hey folks,

Take a look at http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Netscape+Proxy.html
and tell me if you think it's worth keeping around. IMHO it needs to
be scrapped as not only is it badly written by also wrong at this
date.

The author says he is too busy to update it.

Linux Documentation Project                   ####@####.####

"Our attitude with TCP/IP is, `Hey, we'll do it, but don't make a big
system, because we can't fix it if it breaks -- nobody can.'"

"TCP/IP is OK if you've got a little informal club, and it doesn't make
any difference if it takes a while to fix it."
                     -- Ken Olson, in Digital News, 1988

http://list.linuxdoc.org/