discuss: Linux Model is Unix model ? So where's TLDP ?

Subject: Re: Linux Model is Unix model ? So where's TLDP ?
From: Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####
Date: 8 Mar 2005 11:24:13 -0000

Rick Moen ####@####.#### wrote:

Quoting Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####

> Addings in the body, I spend much time writing this please be tolerant
> on my language.

Naturellement.

> Stein Gjoen wrote:

>> The Unix culture is about a number of things, including diversity
>> as well as small simple bits that work together. TLDP provides this.
>
> + This is a pure claim which come with all of the 'insiders'.

Mathieu, it is (too) easy to accuse any group of people who are
accustomed to working with one another of being "insiders" and
"elitists". There are elitist groups, but this is not one of them.

It's informal, and often somewhat disorganised, but easy to participate
with. I do so, merely by subscribing to this mailing list and starting
to post.

* Endeed, this is still true.

(However, I didn't start with melodramatic accusations, which
are a poor way to begin.)

*too easy ? Not really this is a pain. Anyway this is just a bad trend and not a established fact.

* melo accusation,  on who ? Oh drop it.

*Poor way to begin ? I don't think so, noisy surely, I but that worth it... probably . I always lose my temper when someone lose his on me. Action, reaction.

As Emma says, if LDP materials such as the Author's Guide don't appeal
to you, don't use them. Just write. (Écrivez! ;-> )

* I seriously think about his. But poor reviewer  I don't want to be a force labor consequence. ^_^ Anyway I already have something to get published first.

> + lol :) come on, be true ! Not excluded provided they write your
> english, stick to a common vision but no more to common sense.

Voudriez-vous devenir le bureau français de l'LDP? Donc, vous, aussi,
pourriez être accusé de l'élitisme. ;->

*Me, I don't mind writing another english  than mine : audience first.

*All right the word is a bit strong, please accept my appolozies.  Yes it is easy in the way it always make everyone touchy. Hopefully some tricks still works, that make people more receptive. The "institution" seems to be more resistant and formatted against new and reason as time past..huh ? ok ok I stop.

Have a nice day.

mathdesc

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail