discuss: LDP Committee?

Subject: Re: LDP Committee?
From: Binh Nguyen ####@####.####
Date: 8 Mar 2005 01:52:49 -0000

The only real problem that I have with the current LDP structure is
that I don't think that its all that obvious what the difference
between a staff member and a volunteer is.... Most of us contribute
something. Why aren't we included on the Volunteer list? I think the
idea about job decriptions was good though. Perhaps a name change to
the link from http://www.tldp.org/vlist.html to
http://www.tldp.org/staff.html? As for elections.... I don't really
mind. I just wish it were more obvious who and what people were doing.

Binh.