discuss: Linux Model is Unix model ? So where's TLDP ?

Subject: Re: Linux Model is Unix model ? So where's TLDP ?
From: Rick Moen ####@####.####
Date: 7 Mar 2005 18:22:25 -0000

Quoting Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####

> Addings in the body, I spend much time writing this please be tolerant
> on my language.

Naturellement.

> Stein Gjoen ####@####.#### wrote:

>> The Unix culture is about a number of things, including diversity
>> as well as small simple bits that work together. TLDP provides this.
>
> + This is a pure claim which come with all of the 'insiders'.

Mathieu, it is (too) easy to accuse any group of people who are
accustomed to working with one another of being "insiders" and
"elitists".  There are elitist groups, but this is not one of them.
It's informal, and often somewhat disorganised, but easy to participate
with.  I do so, merely by subscribing to this mailing list and starting
to post.  (However, I didn't start with melodramatic accusations, which
are a poor way to begin.)

As Emma says, if LDP materials such as the Author's Guide don't appeal
to you, don't use them.  Just write.  (Écrivez!  ;->  )

> +  lol :) come on, be true ! Not excluded provided they write your
> english, stick to a common vision but no more to common sense.

Voudriez-vous devenir le bureau français de l'LDP?  Donc, vous, aussi,
pourriez être accusé de l'élitisme.  ;->