discuss: Sample Mission and Vision (was Re: Does TLDP have a mission or vision statement?)

Subject: Sample Mission and Vision (was Re: Does TLDP have a mission or vision statement?)
From: "David Horton" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Mar 2005 14:03:49 -0000

I had given two examples in one of my past emails.

Here they are:

Vision: The Linux Documentation Project will be recognized as the
authoritative source for Linux documentation.

Mission: The Linux Documentation Project strives to provide
high-quality, free documentation on a variety of subjects related to
Linux-based operating systems.

Vision is where you want to be in the future, mission is what you are
working on now.

Dave