discuss: Submission of new HOWTO for review: The Geeks Guide to Understanding Women

Subject: Re: Submission of new HOWTO for review: The Geeks Guide to Understanding Women
From: Howard Shane ####@####.####
Date: 4 Mar 2005 05:41:26 -0000

On 03/02/05 22:04:18, Rick Moen wrote:
> No, Howard, I understood you just fine:  Your perception was
> selective and -- irony noted in passing -- ideologically driven.

The issue we're discussing here is not what my ideology may be, but
rather should we accept a work that doesn't impartially document the
OS? If not maybe we should rename the project the Linux Popular Media
and Hysterics Project with a Few Technical Tidbits?

Honestly Rick, would you accept the Geek's Guide, a document that
includes the line "Most of a woman's behavior can be explained by
starting from the fact that women have a vagina, then branching out
logically from there" ?

> Doing our local equivalent of waving the flag won't successfully
> distract from that fact.  Sorry.

And I apologize if my feeble attempt at finding some common ground took
you by surprise. I'll try to stay on topic next time! :^)

hs