discuss: Volonteer lacks or(inc) TLDP on the turn ?

Subject: Re: Volonteer lacks or(inc) TLDP on the turn ?
From: Mathieu Deschamps ####@####.####
Date: 3 Mar 2005 15:52:40 -0000

 What you say is all true up to a point. Simply I'd love it go fine, quick to the point.
If I need to read 50 online pages with poor connection can you say "your" authors
are strict to their studies ? Just quick contradicting...

You say I needn't care my doc, volonteer will, concerning how it is displayed same.

And what if I do care on how my doc will be displayed/converted, and what
modifications will it need to be accepted/displayed for its content ? This is a visible result of
month of hard working, I do care what/where/how, who don't in the same case?

Ok, I have to be more precise on my motivation before being intitled outside-stepper,
narrow-sider or whatever

 For TLDP that's is my first attempt to authoring. I do it not only to share and then basta.
No, I try -as a programmer but not only- by the way to understand what format this community use, what software(docboook for instance I seen SGML/XML) it use, how it use it. I'am close to feel sorry for willing to know how it works, and to hack around.

 My ultimate goal is to write future doc directly in LDP std format DocBook, to do it myself
few times to train if you want. And to know more about Linux and edition, so I think I'am
a right LDP user.
 I'am not saying everybody want to do so, neither I declare it interests someone else but I.
But you could assume it does, whatever i do so.

Eg of pain in my ass : this morning I got 82 mails just of discussion (theses are thus interesting and sane) just about LDP. Very few is to my direct concern but because It is compulsory way in to get its doc reviewed/convert/translated/ and I don't know the rest of  the usal job (where is it explained ?) you do in TLDP. For someone like I -that is an occasional author- it's does not fit my need. Ok I know, that a bit of commercial  to client speech and that does not suit to TLDP. But still that refrain me for get involved more efficiently so I assume I might be true for someone else.

mathdesc
Machtelt Garrels ####@####.#### wrote:

http://lists.tldp.org/

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail