discuss: Submission of new HOWTO for review: The Geeks Guide to Understanding Women

Subject: Re: Submission of new HOWTO for review: The Geeks Guide to Understanding Women
From: Rick Moen ####@####.####
Date: 3 Mar 2005 04:04:21 -0000

Quoting Howard Shane ####@####.####

> I think you misunderstand me. I don't suggest that all of these
> documents be removed (and I disagree that all those are nontechnical).

Here is the key phrase you seem to have lost somewhere along the
way:  "the following LDP documents (which are WHOLLY OR LARGELY
non-technical)".  (Emphasis added.)

No, Howard, I understood you just fine:  Your perception was selective and
-- irony noted in passing -- ideologically driven.  Thus my point.

And, furthermore:

> I admit I'm partial  to what this project stands for: Linux (and)
> Documentation.

Doing our local equivalent of waving the flag won't successfully
distract from that fact.  Sorry.