discuss: Resources for TLDP (was: Re: TLDP and the COmmercial World)

Subject: RE: Resources for TLDP (was: Re: TLDP and the COmmercial World)
From: "Hans Bol" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Mar 2005 20:13:21 -0000

Hello Rahul,

My name is Hans Bol. I was contacted by Machtelt to become review
coordinator. I see that you volunteer to be it yourself (for the time
being). Maybe it is an alternative to do it together. You know the
procedures that should be followed. After a certain time I can do it
myself ( if I do it correct in the opinion of the TLDP ). In that way I
can participate and we are taking the load of off Tabatha's shoulders.

Let me know what you think of it.

Good thing is that in this discussion there are two new active
volunteers ( Bas and Mick ). I hope to be the third one.

Let me be clear... I do not want to go over Tabatha back. She is the
coordinator and she has to give the final answer (in my opinion).

Regards,

Hans Bol