discuss: GNU Linux Command Line Tools Summary Ready for inclusion

Subject: Re: GNU Linux Command Line Tools Summary Ready for inclusion
From: Gareth Anderson ####@####.####
Date: 28 Feb 2005 11:25:31 -0000

Furthermore (from my last email) I'd like to point out that previous
criticism was addressed. I did attempt to improve the document, in
fact after recommendations to reduce the scope I removed approximately
20 commands.

Obviously certain members of the TLDP did not consider this drastic
enough, and I will attempt to improve the document.

I am unsure why I have made so many technical errors and will attempt
to thoroughly review the document to track down errors, in fact I'm
studying Unix tools this semester and that may help me...

However, I would like to strongly emphasise that negative criticism is
not welcomed.

Later,
Gareth