discuss: Preparing announcement: TLDP and Librarian Science

Subject: Re: Preparing announcement: TLDP and Librarian Science
From: "G Ferguson / LDP" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2005 17:23:08 -0000

> Incidentally I see the announcement is up on TLDP Weekly News
> though not in the very latest version. A few more contact names
> were added, see attachment below. The news might be updated with
> this version. This happened a little before I expected it to but
> timing is fine with me. Can we agree on sending out the
> announcement now?

Once again, I will say that this is indeed nothing more than
hype *until* we implement something. People will come to
the site expecting to see some sort of results from the effort.

I would vote to hold off on sending the announcement until
the site (tldp.org) displays some tangible results from Gerd
Berget's efforts.

--
Greg Ferguson / LDP volunteer