discuss: GNU Linux Command Line Tools Summary Ready for inclusion

Subject: Re: GNU Linux Command Line Tools Summary Ready for inclusion
From: Willy West ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2005 14:10:39 -0000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:57:30 -0800 (PST), Rahul Sundaram
####@####.#### wrote:

---SNIP---

> well you could ask other lists for peer reviews. The
> number of people in here willing to review such a
> large document is low for various reasons
---SNIP---

> Sure, but chances are that reviewing a large document
> is tedious and if you cut short the scope atleast
> intially it would help you and the reviewers work
> better in getting the document in LDP

Well, I'd done some language reviewing for the first half of this
document some time ago. I think that while it was not easy, it worked
out well enough- but I couldn't finish the whole thing.  I think that
technical or language reviews can be split up with each reviewer
dealing only with a subset of the document.  I think that this would
be a good option for dealing the the Guides as well; being that they
are comparatively larger.

Willy
http://www.hackswell.com/corenth