discuss: Inconsistent submission information

Subject: Re: Inconsistent submission information
From: Edward Cherlin ####@####.####
Date: 15 Feb 2005 00:45:39 -0000

On Monday 14 February 2005 16:34, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> maybe I am missing something, but can you please
> explain what's inconsistent about these instructions?
>
> =====
> Regards
> Rahul Sundaram

One says send your doc as an attachment to the submit list and we
will convert it if necessary and put it into CVS. The other says
put it into CVS yourself (no instructions on where to put it)
and notify the submit list that you have done it.

--
Edward Cherlin, Simputer Evangelist
Encore Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.