discuss: no reply about my howto(virtual webhosting)

Subject: Re: no reply about my howto(virtual webhosting)
From: "Rodolfo J. Paiz" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2005 18:28:26 -0000

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 12:01 -0800, muhammad usman wrote:
> why??
>
> four days have passed.

This is a fairly common problem... in organizations where *everybody* is
a volunteer, it often takes much more time than you would expect for
things to get done. It is simply a fact that people have to find or make
the time to help out with LDP while they manage the rest of their lives.

Personally, I have reading your document on my "to do" list. However, I
am within two weeks of launching a huge project which will feed my
entire company for the next two years, I have 30 people's salaries at
stake, and I have to close deals worth 60% of this project before the
launch! It may take me one or two weeks (or more!) to finally get the
time to read your HOWTO in peace, try to understand it, and offer useful
feedback. Or I might even forget, and you'd have to remind me. :-)

Take your time, be patient, keep working on this or other things, and
you'll get things done eventually. It would be nice if we could move
along more quickly, but hey... we do what we can.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz ####@####.####