discuss: PDF and literallayout

Subject: Re: PDF and literallayout
From: Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2001 00:01:19 -0000

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, ####@####.#### wrote:
> Godoy,
>
> When you discover what the problem is with the <literallayout> tag
> and the conversion into PDF, could you forward the information to
> this list?  I have been having some problems with ascii drawings
> that look great in HTML but are way off in PDF.

OK, Joy.

I want to say that I'm sorry for not saying anything yet, but I
*really* couldn't look at it. I won't be able to do so this weekend
also (personal problems).

On Monday or Tuesday I'll be looking at this and if it's an error I'll
be submitting it to Norman Walsh, who maintains these
stylesheets. (Not the LDP custom layout!). If it's not a mistake,
Greg's solution on using that class (I forgot which one) is the
solution we need.

I'm really sorry for this lack of feedback on this issue.

Oh! BTW, I'm going to answer a few messages of this week on that
neverending thread Linuxdoc X DocBook. So, don't think it's over!
;-))) I love a nice flamewar. :-))

Be seeing you,
--

Desenvolvimento de Soluções         --          Solutions Development
Conectiva S.A     -    www.conectiva.com.br     -   +55 (41) 360-2600
Conectiva Inc.    -    www.conectiva.com        -   +55 (41) 360-2600