discuss: NAT howto

Subject: Re: NAT howto
From: Guylhem Aznar ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2005 13:45:35 -0000

On Tuesday, 25 January 2005 at  4:25:12 (-0800), Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> ok. that would effectively mean that he is responsible
> for verifying that the quality of translation of his
> own and others are good and form a community of
> translators working together.
> thats a entirely different from translating a single
> document. I am not saying you arent supposed to do
> this but its a good amount of work people shouldnt
> take lightly

Ideally, such a process would be in place. At the moment, it isn't.
So the possibilites are :
 - 1. keep doing without it
 - 2. try to create something

I go for 2. because I trust self-organisation as a solution to solve
many problems. Alone, he will have a hard time. But he will certainly
find other volunteers. And on the end, this will be far better than
the first option, even if it may fail - thus only reverting to the
first option.

But I think he'll have the kind of difficulties we can help him with.

--
Bien à vous - Best regards,
Guylhem P. Aznar

--