discuss: How to Submit How to.

Subject: Re: How to Submit How to.
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jan 2005 17:46:28 -0000

Hi

> My point is why the fuck do you need a howto on how
> to submit ? That's
> fucking retarded. Why not just write up a HOWTO take
> a piss while you are at
> it and if you actually do it maybe I'll tell you to
> get a life.

The howto is not just about howto submit a document
but also how to write the document so as to coordinate
with the LDP process. Many potential authors are
unaware of the way to do this and the authors guide
explains in detail and gives suggestions about best
practises.

The question should not be just asked to me offlist
because I havent written the guide nor setup the
process. If you have a problem with it you should
write to LDP discussion list. I am cc'ing the list for
this reason

Next time you have a question avoid being rude and do
not indulge in name calling

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram