discuss: Linux Aviation HOWTO

Subject: Linux Aviation HOWTO
From: Nicolas Dufour ####@####.####
Date: 19 Jan 2005 04:52:30 -0000

Hello

I'm Nicolas Dufour, and I try to take care of the maintenance of the
HOWTO "Linux Aviation", talking about all possible tools running on
Linux in the aeronautical domain.

The current author, John C. Peterson, has recently given me the last
source (in SGML) of this document.
I will then maintain it and try to rewrite a good part of it to include
airport tools and ATFM/ATC tools (flow managment and air traffic control).

I think it's important that the aeronautical world know well Linux and
all its beauties.

Now, I have read the HOWTO to propose a new document to LDP and it seems
I need to propose it.
I'm currently working in aeronautical domain and speak french (mother
tongue) and english.

I wait for your comments/questions and hope this document will be part
of the LDP.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards

Nicolas Dufour