discuss: SCSI Internals Documentation

Subject: Re: SCSI Internals Documentation
From: Samdeep Nayak ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2004 19:26:34 -0000

Hello Tille,

Thanks for the response. The current scsi how to covers the external
views, scsi generic view and is helpful for all of us. I thought I
would cover the internals part and submit it to the tldp after the
reviews. I will try to take SG as an example and try to build similar
to this. Thanks for the feedback,

-Regards
Samdeep