discuss: discuss a new text document - grub boot large kernel

Subject: Re: discuss a new text document - grub boot large kernel
From: David Lawyer ####@####.####
Date: 20 Nov 2004 04:49:57 -0000

I think this would make a good mini-howto.  You just put mini-howto in
the title.  For this you could use the docbook markup.

For a simple alternative to DocBook markup see my mini howto:
Howtos-with-LinuxDoc.  The LinuxDoc format is much easier to learn and
use but is technically inferior to DocBook.  The url is
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Howtos-with-LinuxDoc.html