discuss: Inaction and Proceedures

Subject: RE: Inaction and Proceedures
From: "Greg Porter" ####@####.####
Date: 10 Nov 2004 07:51:38 -0000

I guess it was presumptious of me to claim to speak for the the group.
If so, I apologize.  Nonetheless, it sometimes does take a while (longer
than it seems it should in a perfect world) for docs to wind their way
through the process.  I have experienced some lag in the stuff I've been
involved in, so I understand where benr is coming from.

"The mills of the Gods grind exceedingly slow, but they grind
exceedingly fine."

--
Greg Porter
Have linux, will travel.

"No real job"?  Home repair work can keep a body busier than a "real"
job.  Some of the longest hours I ever pulled were working on projects
at home.