discuss: Resend: Proposal: iSCSI-Linux HOWTO

Subject: Resend: Proposal: iSCSI-Linux HOWTO
From: "Ben Rockwood" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Nov 2004 00:54:56 -0000

Hello.

  Awhile back, seeing that iSCSI is becoming more popular particularly on
Linux, I was bothered by the massive lack of documentation avalible  and
wrote my own, entitled "A Quick Guide to iSCSI on Linux"
(http://www.cuddletech.com/articles/iscsi/index.html). If you search
google for "linux iscsi" it comes up in the top 5 hits,  it's currently
considered the manual for the iSCSI Enterprise Target  project
http://iscsitarget.sourceforge.net/) and currently seems like  on of the
most popular guides to iSCSI on the net.

  I'm getting ready to rehash the document and makes some corrections,
additions, and other changes due to some changes in the iSCSI projects
around.  It strikes me that this document maybe should actually be an
official LDP HOWTO rather than an paper on my personal website.

  If I rehash this paper to get it up to date and then reformat it to
comply with LDPs DocBook standards would it be acceptable to submit this
 as an official HOWTO?

  Thank You.

  benr.