discuss: Inaction and Proceedures

Subject: Inaction and Proceedures
From: "Ben Rockwood" ####@####.####
Date: 8 Nov 2004 22:35:38 -0000

Given the fact that the proceedures stated in the LDP Authors Guide have
effectively broken done to the lack of activity on the part of
contributing users or LDP staff, what do we now do to submit documents?
Has the whole proccess of proposals gone out the window such that we
should just submit finished docs?  Obviously the systems put in place to
allow for updates and regeneration of documentation is still working
nicely because docs are getting updated by maintainers, but otherwise I
don't see anything happening anywhere.
I'm still waiting for review of my previous proposals made 2 weeks ago.

Suggestions?  (Assuming anyone reads this mail.)

benr.