discuss: HOWTO submittion

Subject: Re: HOWTO submittion
From: Rahul Sundaram ####@####.####
Date: 30 Aug 2004 09:34:57 -0000

Hi
> My primary goal was to record my experience
> with the linux gateway for the needs of my employer
> and for my personal needs (because I do forget
> how I did something, unless I write it down and
> document it).
>
> Then I thought that it may be useful for the others
> as well. In order to be the most useful, it has to
> be
> published somewhere, and the LDP was the best
> place that I new about the linux documentation.

Your goal is laudable but you probably need to modify
it to add more content. This document looks like its
more oriented towards newbies . If you agree that this
is indeed the kind of audience you are targetting this
document towards you will have to go through the
document once again and check whether each of the
terms and steps are clearly expressed. check with the
other documents in LDP to see whether you document is
redundant in anyway. From the LDP point of view
documents that are unique in one way or the other
would be better. If there are already a few documents
with the same kind of goals you might want to
coordinate with them to add your content there

Thanks
regards
Rahul Sundaram

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail