discuss: Document Reviews and Conversions required

Subject: RE: Document Reviews and Conversions required
From: "Greg Porter" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Jul 2004 02:53:00 -0000

I can do the markup (or help with it if others want to help, too).  I
have some familiarity with the subject material, but I'm not an expert
on this topic.  I somehow was blessed to have an inborn spelling/grammar
checker that is fairly accurate, so perhaps I can assist with language.

Let me know how I can help.  Death to spam.

Regards,

Greg

--
Greg Porter