discuss: Spam Filtering Howto: resources

Subject: Spam Filtering Howto: resources
From: Bruno ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2004 12:42:59 -0000

Hi guys,

I missed the discussion about the Spam Filtering Howto, so i'd like to
indicate 2 resources about spam filtering i'm used to consult (maybe you
too...):

http://www.chrishardie.com/tech/qmail/qmail-antispam.html - an anti-spam
howto.
http://www.qmailrocks.org/ - a complete step-by-step Qmail installation
with antispam filtering included (and much more) for many different OS's.

hope it helps,
bruno