discuss: Can a technical reviewer contribute to the document?

Subject: Can a technical reviewer contribute to the document?
From: Tor Slettnes ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jul 2004 11:08:05 -0000

Hello List,

A few days ago, Emma was able to find someone willing to take on the
tedious task of performing a technical review for my Spam Filtering
HOWTO: Devdas Bhagat.

Devdas is also interested in contributing to the document.
(Specifically, he thinks he may be able to write up a Postfix
implementation).

Is this a conflict of interest?  Would another technical review be
required?  If so, the entire document, or just the portion he wrote, and
thus could not review himself?

Thanks in advance for any insights!
-tor