discuss: Re: ISDN How To

Subject: Re: ISDN How To
From: "Michael Schlenstedt" ####@####.####
Date: 23 Jul 2004 07:19:49 -0000

Hi Bruno!

Nice work! I 've read the discussion on the TLDP-Mailinglist, too.

In my opinion we shouldn't merge both HOWTOs. Your HOWTO is more close to
an "analog modem"-setup-HOWTO than to ISDN4Linux/CAPI, though external
modems are definetly related to isdn. In fact, I would prefer to leave it
as a "Mini HOWTO", because it don't really fit into the "PPP-Howto" nor
into the ISDN-Howto.

If you (or of course the tldp-list ;-) ) think we nevertheless should
merge both howtos, I would prefer an extra chapter within the
"ISDN-HOWTO". But for that, your howto has to be distribution-independant
so the complete isdn-howto is.

Bye the way: Anybody who wants to help translating the ISDN-Howto into
english? ;-)

Bye,
Michael

Bruno Negrão sagte: