discuss: Red Hat Linux + ISP Dial-up + ISDN External Modem HOWTO

Subject: Re: Red Hat Linux + ISP Dial-up + ISDN External Modem HOWTO
From: Bruno ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jul 2004 19:49:33 -0000

> Hello Bruno,
>
> While your document can certainly be useful for many people, it could
even
> be made better if you add a couple of notes on other systems.  Maybe you
> can get a bit of help from other people who use Fedora, or Mandrake or
> Debian?

Hi Tille,

Well, i could add it if they sent me some material. I just work with redhat
systems, so i can't add stuff about other OS's.
If i publish it certainly it can gain visibility, this will contribute for
people accessing me with further information. I could add a note somewhere
in the howto saying that if anybody knows the configuration files/utilities
information about other OS i could divide this howto per-OS.

Did you skim through the how to? What do you think about its name?

thanks,
bruno

> - --
>
> My Penguin, my freedom. http://tille.soti.org